Sustainable sports facility infrastructure in ice sports
Discover the future of ice sports at our exclusive event "Sustainable sports facility infrastructure in ice sports is the topic of our time! - An opportunity through the 2027 Ice Hockey World Championship in Germany"! Learn how the 2027 Ice Hockey World Championship in Germany offers a unique opportunity to elevate ice sports venues to a new level of sustainability. Join us as experts present practical approaches, innovative technologies and success stories for energy-efficient ice sports facilities.
When? 24.10.2023, 10:00 a.m. to 04:45 p.m.
Where? Congress-Centre East Koelnmesse
Tickets: incl. admission to the fair and snacks
Information and discussion event
According to official studies, there is a billion-euro renovation backlog in sports facilities throughout Germany. This also demonstrably applies to smaller ice rinks, many of which are between 30 and 50 years old. Extensive, sustainable renovations or new buildings are essential for a future-oriented basis in ice sports.
With our fourth event as part of FSB 2023, we want to send a clear signal. We are focusing even more on sustainability and discussing ways to implement viable concepts. Therefore, we invite representatives from ice hockey clubs, sports associations, politics, the construction industry, financiers, project developers and other interested parties from Germany and abroad to get input on their plans and thoughts.
Some topics 2023:
- The diversity of ice sports activities and their social relevance
- DEL4 - The Penny DEL sustainability concept with regard to ice rinks
- Hope at the End of the Ice Tunnel: Interim Results from the Research Project "On Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Dehumidification of Ice Sports Halls
- Structural requirements for sustainable ice sports halls
- Panel discussion "On the way to a zero-energy ice rink?
- Initiatives by ice sports clubs for the renovation and new construction of ice sports halls in Germany
- Forward-looking concepts for municipal ice rinks