Facts and figures FSB
We have prepared all of the important information for you in compact form. You will find everything you need to know about FSB at a glance in our Facts and figures.
International Trade Fair for Public Space, Sports and Leisure Facilities
(Address: Eupener Str. 70, 50933 Cologne, Germany)
Tue - Thur 9:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Tue - Thur 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 22.10.2023, 12:00 a.m./midnight-12:00 a.m./midnight
Monday, 23.10.2023, 12:00 a.m./midnight-6:00 p.m.
to Monday, 30.10.2023, 04:00 p.m.
to 31.01.2023: 198.00 EUR/sqm
from 01.02.2023: 220.00 EUR/sqm
Day ticket 41.00 EUR
Attendance at FSB in Cologne is a must for industry deciders from all over the world. Decision makers from municipalities and associations, international buyers, investors, planning agencies, architects and operators of stadiums, event locations and arenas come to Cologne to see the key trends, discover innovations, exchange ideas with industry partners and find the right solutions for their current projects.
- Decision-makers in municipal offices (sports, real estate, school, green areas, urban planning, transport, urban development, etc.)
- Facility managers, architects, planners, engineers, planning offices, landscape architects
- operators/promoters of municipal sports and leisure facilities (public/private)
- Investors in sports and leisure facilities
- Landscaping companies/landscape architects
- Operators of hotels/fitness studios/sauna facilities/camping sites
- Housing associations
- Non-profit organizations
- Sports clubs/sports associations
- Senior citizens' representatives, associations
- Open space design/Street Furniture/Outdoor Facilities
- Playground equipment/Playground Planning/Outdoor Fitness
- Sports surfaces (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Turnkey sport facilities
- Sport equipment
- Sports ground maintenance
- Ice sport facilities
- Services and Media
Please find here the facts and figures as pdf-file for FSB.